Featured Post

Delivery Time! An "Old Fashioned" Blog Trade with Cards on Cards

Not too long ago, Kerry from Cards on Cards reached out to me to see if I'd be interested in some Reds cards from the 2024 Topps Heritage Mini set.  I've definitely tried to cut back on accumulating "random Reds" but curiosity got the better of me so I said "sure!"  

Flash forward a few days later and this batch of 2024 Heritage Minis showed up in my mail box:



The big draw is probably the Elly rookie but the entire assortment is quite good looking - so very colorful which I love!  

I've been doing almost all of my trading through TCDB this year so it was nice to have an "old fashioned" trade with a fellow blogger.  Of course, truth be told Kerry and I set this trade up via my baseball card Discord channel but I'm still counting it as a blog trade!  Many thanks to Kerry for not only today's trade but also many, many years of blogging and trading friendship.  

Comments