Featured Post

Monday, So Soon?! A Pile of Shiny plus a Rip Card!

Another week gone, another Monday back again!  As usual, I like to use Monday to show off my recent TCDB trades.  This past week was kind of slow for me on TCDB as my want list continues to shrink, with it, my list of potential trading partners also shrinks!  That being said, I did manage to complete one trade and it's a big one! 

My swap with user Godzilla8you was a big one with me receiving 17 cards in exchange for me mailing out 28 cards.  I'm a big fan of getting rid of more cards than I bring back in as storage is a big issue for me right now!  I'm also a big fan of getting a large number of cards from my want list all at once so this trade was an easy win for me.

Of course, you might be wondering what I was able to swing a deal for so let's get right to it beginning with the bulk of the trade - a solid stack of 2024 Topps Series 2 Silver Pack Chrome cards.



I'm making solid progress on the set build and am now down to needing only 25 more cards before the full set is complete!  Here's what I'm still looking for in case anyone has any available for trade:
1989 Topps Baseball 35th Anniversary Chrome (Series 2):  
2T89C- 16, 17, 25, 26, 29, 33, 36, 43, 47, 50, 52, 55, 65, 68, 69, 75, 76, 78, 79, 80, 84, 90, 92, 97, 100

In addition to the Silver Pack chrome cards, I also received a couple of new-to-me Barry Larkin cards in the swap including a (ripped) Rip card from Allen & Ginter and a nice Topps Tribute base card from a set that I could never afford to rip for myself!


All told, despite only completing one trade in the past week I'd say this was a super successful week on TCDB!  I love being able to acquire 17 wanted cards in fell swoop - and the process of deleting a bunch of card numbers off of my want list is always a good feeling as well.  

Have a great week, everyone!

Comments