Featured Post

Pulling a Triple Relic of Retired Greats (Schmidt, Banks, and Robinson)!

Last night, I ran my first night of what I call Breaker's Club over on my Discord.  Breaker's Club is basically a giant group break spanning multiple weeks with many included products for one price (price differs by team typically).  For this particular Breaker's Club, here's a photo I took of everything before ripping into four of the boxes:


It should definitely be a lot of fun over the next four weeks.  If you are interested in following along, I'd welcome you to join my Discord (please note that this particular group break is 100% full but once this one is over we'll do more breaks before the year is complete)!  

Really though, I simply wanted an excuse to show off this beauty from last night's break:  




That's a triple relic from a 2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes retail box.  I loved the Baseball Heroes set when it came out and I might love it even more now that I've pulled a Schmidt/Banks/Robinson triple relic #/50!  This one had to be randomized among the three corresponding team slots but I'll let you watch last night's full break video to see who walked away with this beauty!

In addition to group breaks, I also give away a bunch of cards over on Discord (nearly every day) plus there's plenty of fun chatting happening, other folks showing off their card collections, selling cards, etc.  Basically, it's the place to be if you ask me!  

Comments

  1. That's an amazing card. For your sake I'm sorry Robinson isn't shown as a Red (although I suppose it would be rough if he were and you lost the randomization).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sometimes it is easier to simply not be included! Fun box break, especially considering that was a retail box with no promised hits of any kind.

      Delete
  2. That's a great looking card, and a fantastic pull!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not personally my kind of card but I know it must've been a lot of fun to pull.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet pull! Congratulations on whoever got that card in the break.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment