Featured Post

An AI-Generated Podcast All About my Blog (Amazing Technology, Scary Future?!)

A few days ago, I discovered that there exists a website that you can use to create an AI-generated podcast all about a given website or blog.  Of course, as soon as I heard about that site I had to give it a try using my blog as the input!  


It ended up being quite an amazing bit of technology - and a fairly lovely podcast if I'm being honest.  Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to share an audio-only file here on Blogger.  Instead, I had to turn the audio file into a video which I am now able to share with all of you!

Without further ado, here is the AI-generated podcast all about my blog (again, with the recognition that I created this podcast a few days ago):


What AI can do nowadays is pretty cool (and scary), isn't it?!  I am still trying to figure out what I should feel about that podcast.  It's undeniably cool (and it was fun to listen to) but it was also a bit scary how real it sounded (for the most part). 

Comments

  1. What the heck? That's really cool and honestly... AI did a great job with describing your blog. Cardboard Junkie even got a shoutout. I just took a training on AI in the classroom and it was indeed eye-opening (and a little scary).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that sounds scary real… how they get the facts right isn’t a surprise, but how they get the sarcasm and tone of a 2 person podcast vs the tone of the blog that it’s based on - amazing

      Delete

Post a Comment