Featured Post

Pointless, Dumb, and All Mine.

It's eBay Monday!

Last week, I was on a family vacation, so I didn't do any card trading on TCDB.  I did, however, receive a pair of envelopes in the mail from eBay orders that I made prior to heading out on vacation!  

First up, a pair of 1998 Topps Tek cards:


My bookkeeping (or maybe memory) was poor on this purchase because I actually had one of the two cards I bought already.  Whoops!  Luckily, Topps Tek cards are quite easy to trade; it seems a lot of Barry Larkin collectors are out there trying to build the full set (including me)!  

My other purchase was for this shiny pink monstrosity:


That's a 2024 Panini Prizm Pink Ice Prizm parallel, one of the many parallels that I still need from the 2024 Prizm set.  In fact, the Prizm set isn't all that different than Topps Tek...so many parallels to track down!

Comments

  1. Topps opened the flood gates in regards to parallels with those Tek releases. I'm always happy to stumble across any for my team/player collections, but I just can't get myself to actively chase them down. Putting together an entire player run would be super cool, but I think I'd go a little crazy a long the way. 🤪

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment