Featured Post

All's Well that Ends Well, Right?

Happy Monday, everyone.  I've definitely slowed down blogging, not because I don't still enjoy it, but mostly because I haven't had a lot to write about!  Luckily, I did have a pair of TCDB trades show up this past week, so at least I have something to talk about today.

Let's start with this mini courtesy of a trade with user VolleySmib.


This trade took a long time to come to fruition, mostly because the first package that I was sent got lost in the vortex known as the United States Postal Service.  VolleySmib was a true gentleman, however, and eventually bought the card you see above to replace the card that never showed up.  That's going above and beyond; after all, it wasn't his fault that the USPS lost his package.  Nonetheless, I certainly appreciated the gesture - and now I can celebrate being only one card away from finishing off the 2024 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Chrome set!

In case you are wondering, the final card that I'm still on the hunt for is #170:  Jackie Robinson.  

My second trade of the week was with user Satchsquatch (from Canada, no less)!


I landed the two most common versions of Barry Larkin's card from the admittedly weird 2024 Historic Autographs All Time Greats set.  The card with the squares on the border is the regular base card (1600 copies exist), while the other card is the next rarity tier down (only 800 copies made).  

That does it for last week's trades.  As it stands right now, trading is exceedingly slow (mostly because I haven't been adding cards to my want list, other than new Barry Larkin cards).  Even so, every now and then I'm able to make some progress on sets that I'm still working on which makes me happy!

Comments