I found this link on another website - and I simply had to comment. First, read the article, then come back here.
...back? Ok, good.
1. Seattle Mariners - Yeah, they were pretty much embarrassing this year...but not nearly as embarrassing as where I picked them to finish back in spring training (stay tuned for my AL West recap in the near future).
2. Shea - Ok, I agree here too, Shea's a dump.
3. Cincinnati Reds' owner and GM - Ha! This is what led me to the article in the first place... You can read all about what I think about the GM and owner's letter to the fans here.
4. Kyle Farnsworth - I completely missed this "story" when it occurred, and personally, who cares? I don't think poor Kyle deserves to be on the same list as Shea, the woeful Mariners, and the two bumbling front office members of the Reds.
5. Jim "Fresh Bagels" Bowden - Seriously, that's awesome. Any Reds fan pretty much hates Bowden for all the stupid things he did. The leather pants really were the icing on the cake though... Now poor Washington has to deal with Bowden - and he still covets the same losing players he did when he was the Reds' GM. In fact, he's managed to turn the Nationals into Cincinnati East (which isn't a good thing for Nats fans).
Now, the real question is: Who or what do you think are baseball's most embarrassing people, places, and things?
My votes: Steroids, Clemens, Scott Boras, and the unbalanced division (6 in the NL Central, 4 in the AL West).