Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Thanks to all...and to all I'll see you after the weekend.

First, I want to thank everyone for their comments and visits. My daily readership has more than doubled over the past week or so and I'm excited about the new viewers. Of course, I also want to thank my longtime readers, without them this blog would have shriveled up and died a long time ago. Mo, CK, TCP, Karmic, Lester, and 3rdStone are the primary reasons I'm still writing - it's been their continuous visits and support that's shaped this blog into what it is today. If you don't read their stuff, you ought to - tell them I sent you.

Second, I want to thank all of the bloggers who have supported my baseball card interests. I've already completed 4 trades, and I've got another 2 ready to be mailed tomorrow...plus a few more in the works. The community of bloggers interested in cards has turned out to be a GREAT find on my part. Ebay is nice for exceedingly rare cards, but for set completionists (like myself) trading is the way sports cards were meant to be enjoyed. If you haven't checked out my want list, please do - then send me yours and we'll see what we can work out.

Finally, I'm off for the weekend, so there will be no new posts until Sunday (most likely). I hope you all enjoy the last weekend of political advertisements on TV. Just think, in a week neither Obama nor McCain will care what you think! (Just kidding...sort of.)

-Chris

Comments

  1. Congrats on the increased readership you've received as well as the baseball card deals you have going on.

    Have a great weekend, and thanks for the continued great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:16 AM

    FREDS!
    well that was awfully nice of you.....you write solid blogs, hence the readership! HAPPY HALLOWEENIE~ya dig~ now go have some fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great man. We enjoy coming here because you have something interesting to say. That's cool you've found an outlet to trade cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. David: Thanks! I should include you in your own special category as you've been "paying it forward" for a long time with your creative blogs! I appreciate the visit.

    ck: Happy Halloween to you too! I'm planning to have fun!

    lester: Thanks man, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude, you're a great writer and I'm glad you share your art with us.

    Have a great weekend

    look forward to your future posts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the Love Chris, but this is as good as it gets, man. You deserve everything you've got. You've earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:07 PM

    Glad to see your readership is growing....care to share how it happened?

    I'm truly happy that your blog is heading in the right direction. You deserve it. I'll have to get in on the baseball card thing at some time - I have a HUGE collection.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3rdStone: Thanks, I appreciate it!

    Mo: Many thanks. You've been instrumental over the years in both helping my readership but also in serving as a source of inspiration.

    karmic: Thanks for the kind words. I don't know what helped my readership, though I've noticed the occassional 100+ visitor spike when a popular blog links to an entry I wrote. I've found the varied subjects seem to attract different audiences...I don't know if it makes up for having a steady "baseball card" audience or perhaps a steady "politics" audience however.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment