1. The Backstreet Boys are still around?
2. (After listening to them butcher the National Anthem): Why are they still around?
3. What's with the blue mohawks sported by Rays fans?
4. Where did all the Rays fans come from anyhow? Didn't this team struggle to sell tickets forever?
5. Good start for Phillies says Joe Buck after the homerun in the top of the first.
6. Bad start for the Phillies says the same Joe Buck after a ball squirts under the defender's glove in the bottom of the first inning.
7. The catwalks are an interesting feature aren't they? What would the view of the game look like from the different catwalks?
8. Free tacos for America! Thanks for the stolen base Jason Bartlett.
9. (Flash forward to the bottom of the ninth inning): Phillies 2 outs away from winning game 1 - Evan Longoria at bat.
10. Longoria strikes out, second straight Ray to strike out in the ninth.
11. Seriously, Lidge is this good all of the sudden? Where's Pujols when you need him?
12. Crawford up - I'm happy for him since he hit a homerun. Poor guy has been a
13. Crawford down to his last strike... It's a cement mixer says McCarver.
14. Crawford pops it up to end the game, Phillies lead the World Series 1 game to none.
15. Phillies stranded 11 runners - yet they won.
Congrats Philadelphia. 3 wins to go.
Well, game one is in the books. I wonder how many people watched the World Series this year? Will this be the lowest rated World Series ever? What do you think? Do you care who wins (I don't really...I just want the games to be close and exciting).