Not much to say tonight except: "Congrats Tampa Bay on your first World Series win ever!"
This series is shaping up to be a good one. Two games in, the series heads to Philadelphia tied up at 1 game each. As a baseball fan (but not a Phillies or Rays fan), I'm rooting for a seven game series... That seventh game is the best game in all of sports in my opinion, better than the Super Bowl, BCS Championship, Masters (blech), etc.
1. David Price impressed me with his post game comments.
2. James Shields is good.
3. I'm ready to see a nicer stadium, the Phillies stadium is really nice...I saw them beat my Reds there earlier this year.
4. I'm so sick of political ads.
5. I think instead of "I'm X and I support this message", politicians should be forced to record "I'm X and support this negative attack ad." Those stupid ads aren't messages, they are attacks and should be forced to be labeled as such.
6. In the time it took me to write the above lines, I've been subjected to another two "messages"...
7. Back to baseball, Philadelphia better learn to hit with runners in scoring position or they won't make it to game 7.
8. Why won't Howard lay down a bunt? If he places it ANYwhere on the third base side of the field he crawl to first base while eating a cheesesteak and still be safe thanks to the Rays shift.
9. When you type "shift" make sure you put the "f" in the word...
10. The Phillies fielding was rather atrocious tonight, I wonder if they were a bit psyched out by the field conditions?
That's all I got tonight, see you in Philadelphia in 2 days!
All I've Got of Him: Scott Sanderson
4 minutes ago