Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

You know it's a bad day....

...when your alarm clock doesn't go off when it is supposed to.

...when you wake up in the morning and realize that your bathroom light isn't working.

...when you get to work and there is no place to park.

...when you are at work and your computer crashes without saving your work for you.

...when you head home from work and get stuck in construction.

...when you finally get home from work and realize your less than one year old television stopped working.

...when you drive all the way to Circuit City and the lady at the customer service counter tells you that your TV isn't covered under warranty despite being less than a year old.

...when that same lady then tells you that you have to pay Circuit City $30 bucks (non-refundable) just for them to "inspect" the TV.

...when you have to wait for "Bob" to finish his conversation or snack before coming over to the customer service counter to answer questions.

...when you have to argue with "Bob" and make him go onto Circuit City's own website and see that the TV has a 1 year warranty.

...when "Bob" finally agrees with you and waives the $30 fee...but then tells you they don't even ship TVs out of the store until Thursday...and it will take at least two weeks before they will contact me with my options for the TV

...when there's a presidential debate, October baseball playoffs, college football, and professional football all week and weekend that I've been planning to watch and now cannot...

...and finally, when you get a Comcast Cable bill in the mail the same day your (only) TV breaks.

There's always tomorrow, right?

Comments

  1. Dang Chris...

    Sounds like you need to just pack it up and try again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. reminds me of the Rodney Dangerfield quote

    "I woke up this morning and a button fell off of my pajamas...then the handle came off of my briefcase....I'm afraid to go to the bathroom now"

    ReplyDelete
  3. tcp: Yep, tomorrow's got to be better. Maybe I'm due to win the lottery or something...

    CCC: Haha, yikes! Dangerfield certainly had quite a few memorable lines, I always liked: "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:19 AM

    OH MAN! wow some day u had, well here's to a better day today!

    go buy a back up TV, even a little one, with rabbit ears!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They invented beer for days like that. HOpe today is better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:48 PM

    I'm with Lester!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment