Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Brad from Rickey Henderson Collectibles

It was a busy Thanksgiving week for the 'ol mailbox. I received a package from Brad at Rickey Henderson Collectibles that helped fill in a few more of my set needs.

I sent Brad a couple of UD Baseball Heroes, some Goudey cards (including a red back mini), an Allen & Ginter card, and a few Topps Heritage cards. You can read about his side of the trade here.

In return, Brad sent me 2 Topps Heritage black back cards I needed, one of the last remaining Shark cards I needed from the Allen & Ginter set, a mini T-205 Target Topps Heritage card, and a Goudey Hit Parade of Champions that I needed.



It wasn't a big trade, but it's always nice to knock a few more cards off the 'ol want list. Want to trade? Shoot me an email or leave a message in the comments. I welcome all trades, large and small!

Comments

  1. Nicely done. Speaking of Rickey, he's on the HOF ballot this year. He should be a lock.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment