Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Dave from Cardboard Junkie

One of the most prolific bloggers (Dave from Cardboard Junkie) recently sent me a package that knocked off a number of cards from my plethora of want lists.

He sent me 4 of the last 6 cards I need for my 2001 Topps set, a whole bunch of 1997 UD Collector's Choice cards that I needed, and a smattering of 2008 cards including Goudey, Heritage, Allen & Ginter, Baseball Heroes, and UD Masterpieces. Here are some of the (many, many) highlights:


First, in what has to be one of my favorite insert sets of the year, Dave sent me two different 2008 Allen & Ginter World's Greatest Icons cards: Alexander the Great and The Sphinx.
Second, I got another 2008 Topps Heritage mini T-205 of Albert Pujols from the subset only available at Target.

Third, I received the fourth (of five) 2008 Allen & Ginter World's Deadliest Sharks card (Bull Shark). I love the myriad of mini subsets in the Allen & Ginter sets - did I ever mention that?

Finally, my favorite from a stack of UD Masterpieces was the Robin Yount card. I'm always a sucker for retro styled cards of past, great players (not named Mantle or Ruth at least).

Would you like to complete a trade with me? If so, check out my want list and then send me an email or respond in the comments section.

Thanks again Dave.



Comments