Featured Post

Relic Trades?!

Here's the deal:
It's not all that uncommon to pull a relic out of a pack of cards. What is rare (or so it seems), is to pull a relic that you actually care about. What I've decided to do is to post all of my relic cards that I am willing to trade away. Now, I've got a few rules that will hopefully help both myself and each trader end up with a collection that they like better!

1. I'll trade any of my relics for any 2008 Allen & Ginter or 2008 Topps Heritage Relic that I don't already own (I've got this crazy idea to collect the entire base set, every insert set, the mini set, AND the relic set...)


The only 2008 A&G relics that I have are (I'll take anything else):
BR2 - Brian Roberts (bat)
CAM - Carlos Marmol (jersey)
CK - Casey Kotchman (jersey)
MH - Mike Hampton (jersey)
MR - Manny Ramirez (jersey)
PF - Prince Fielder (bat)
The only 2008 Topps Heritage relics I have are (I'll take anything else):
CC-HB Hank Blalock (jersey)
CC-TLH - Travis Hafner (jersey)
FR-MIM 0 Minnie Minoso (stadium seat)

Again, I'll trade for ANY other 2008 A&G relic (including the non-baseball players) or 2008 Topps Heritage relic.

2. I'll trade any of my relics for any 2008 Cincinnati Reds relics from any '08 set. In this way, I can turn a card I don't care about into a card featuring my favorite team... Not to mention the fact that I don't actually own ANY Cincinnati Reds relics!
3. I'll trade any of my relics for two (or more) 2008 relics of comparable players from different teams. In this way, I can keep my stock of relics up while (hopefully) trading those two relics for other Allen & Ginter or Heritage relic cards later.

4. I'll take the best offer - so if you want the same relic as someone else, you'll have to make a better offer than them!

Sound interesting?


Here's my current relic stock (ALL available for trade):

2008 Goudey (for trade):


M-FH - Felix Hernandez

M-JF - Jeff Francoeur


M-JP - Jake Peavy

M-TE - Miguel Tejada
2008 Upper Deck X (for trade):
UDXM-DM - Daisuke Matsuzaka

2008 Upper Deck (for trade):

UD-BR - Brian Roberts

UD-JS - Jeremy Sowers

UDJ-HR - Hanley Ramirez

UD-ME - Morgan Ensberg

UDJ-VW - Vernon Wells

97-BG - Brian Giles

2008 UD Spectrum (for trade):
RS-JO2 - Josh Beckett


2008 UD Baseball Heroes (for trade):
22 Manny Ramirez (190/200)

46 Corey Hart (155/200)


2008 Topps (for trade):

TR-BS - Ben Sheets (in plastic packaging still)



Interested? Leave a comment below or contact me at: fanZZofreds.aucZZtions@gmZZail.com (remove the ZZs)

Comments

  1. I have the A&G relics of Richie Sexson and Travis Hafner (both jerseys) and the Heritage relics of Richie Sexson (jersey) and Bill Mazeroski (bat). I'd be willing to part with them for some Andy Pettittes if you have any up for trade at all (YSLs?) You can get a hold of me at epslette AT hotmail DOT com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, the Maz is a seat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll trade you a '08 A&G Bobby Crosby jersey for that Goudey Jeff Francoeur jersey?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got offers already for the Dice-K (via email) and Francoeur (Captain Canuck). The rest are still up for grabs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure of the Goudey cards. Weird colors. Not my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dig those cartoon cards

    funky concept of 2 guys on 1 card

    ReplyDelete
  7. How old is Miguel T. on that card...
    JOKE!!!
    Nice collection

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment