Featured Post

The Ultimate Baseball Card Set? You Decide!

With the plethora of baseball card options out there, it's clear that people like different types of cards. Myself, I prefer the vintage looks of Heritage and old-fashioned look of Allen & Ginter, but I also am collecting the "new vintage" Baseball Heroes and the (admittedly hideous) Upper Deck Spectrum...and I imagine that many people collect a variety of brands like I do. However, what if you could only collect ONE card set from a given year? What would you want the set to look like? What about inserts? Short prints? Vote below - maybe we can make our own "ultimate" card set.

Card Border:



 






















Base Set Size



 

























Short Prints



 

























Parallels



 

























That's enough options for now. The next round of poll questions will be based on the results of this post. As always, leave your thoughts in the comments section - including your ideas for polls (or if I omitted something).

Comments

  1. I'm sure my votes will be out of line with the majority, but I like traditional, old school card sets, with some kind of border (white and black are ok, but I love the woodgrain of '87 Topps), and the idea of short prints is complete crap. Some cards should be more rare than others, but to include a card at the rate of one to a case is silly. Sets aren't supposed to be easy to build by hand, but they're not supposed to be impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:42 PM

    Hey Ben, I was thinking of that same set when I answered the questions. I love that 1987 Topps set with the wood grain border. Something about that look just seem timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:55 AM

    ok, i totally had no idea what i was doing, but that was just kewl to vote & be a part of..ROCK! freds, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment