Featured Post

2008: A Year in Review

Happy New Year everybody. I would like to take the time to thank all of you for reading my humble little blog. In about half a year I've amassed over 5,000 hits and almost twice that in page views. I've completed close to 50 trades and I've gathered quite a few "followers". I'm extremely honored and thankful for all the support, comments, and feedback you have all given me. In honor of 2008, I played around with Windows Movie Maker a bit and developed a video montage of the best (and worst) of 2008. Enjoy.

**NOTE**
The video that used to be here had to be removed as it would no longer play.

Comments

  1. Cool deal, nice video.

    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:27 PM

    LOL i love the vid :)

    HAPPY NEW YEAR Freds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:16 AM

    Happy New Year Chris!!!

    Well done video as it was a great look back at 2008. Thank you!

    Spring training is about 6 weeks away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TCP, CK, and Frank:
    Thanks to all of you and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment