Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Brian at Waxaholic

After sorting through my pre-Thanksgiving Day trades and updating all my want lists, I received another round of trade proposals, including one from Brian at Waxaholic.

I sent Brian some Allen & Ginter cards he needed - and in return he sent me a bunch of mini A&G cards I needed as well as a couple of Reds and some hockey cards (gotta love the Canadians eh?!) You can read about his side of the trade on his blog.

What I got:

18 mini Allen & Ginter (regular back) cards

1 pack of 1999/2000 Upper Deck NHL Gold Reserve Hockey - I got two cards of Wayne Gretzsky (which basically means I got two cards of players I know! They are nice cards though I must say.)
8 assorted Cincinnati Reds cards, including:
1990 Fleer Barry Larkin (one of my all-time favorite players)

1987 Donruss Eric Davis (loved him as a Red)
1982 Topps Johnny Bench and Johnny Bench "in action" cards. The '82 set is a great set!
1985 Topps (?) All-Time Record Holders of Frank Robinson and Pete Rose. I actually don't know what these are from exactly - anyone have some insight for me?
1982 Fleer Tom Seaver. Seaver was one of the best pitchers ever, great card.
2004 Fleer Greats Johnny Bench. This is a gorgeous set - I don't think I have ever seen these cards before...anyone have information on this set too?

Thanks again Brian! It was a great trade for the Allen & Ginter minis alone - the rest of the cards were simply a nice bonus... I'll have to start gathering cards for our next trade!


Comments

  1. Glad you liked them bud... I always like throwing in some stuff. It's cool that you didn't have a bunch of it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment