Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Patricia at Dinged Corners

The Thanksgiving week packages poured in, here's the results of another trade with one of the most unique (in a good way!) baseball card blogs around: Dinged Corners.



Patricia sent a nice selection of cards (including a few Reds I needed!) in exchange for a bunch of 2008 Allen & Ginter state cards, a UD Baseball Heroes card, and some 1983 Topps cards.



I received:



Two UD Piece of History Cincinnati Reds cards - Ryan Hanigan (rookie) and Ken Griffey Jr (anti-rookie...). The Piece of History set is alright I guess, but I can safely say that at there is one set from this year that I don't feel the overwhelming urge to collect. Thank you Upper Deck for that at least.




I also recieved 4 regular Allen & Ginter mini cards that I needed and an A&G back mini card as well.







In addition to those, Patricia knocked off a bunch of my Upper Deck Masterpieces needs, including my favorite card of the bunch: Mr. Joe Morgan.






A 2008 UD Goudey short print of Don Mattingly finished off the trade - a great one for my needs list! If you happen to have any cards I need from my want list, send me an email or leave a comment!

Comments

Post a Comment