Featured Post

Call for Help!

I see others are thinking along the same lines as I am - it's almost time to put away the 2008 sets and begin focusing on 2009. Before I do that though, I'd like to complete my sets... I've been buying cards on eBay lately (including a box of Timeline, a box of Heritage High Series, a box of Upper Deck Series II, and about 111 mini A&G cards). I'm still looking for some more though, mostly as a result of trying to complete too many sets this year...

I need:
A bunch of Topps Stadium Club
A bunch of UD Timeline (though this list should be shortened considerably when I get my box)
7 Allen and Ginter Ancient Icons
8 Allen and Ginter Team Orange
32 Allen & Ginter minis (regular back)
A few Topps Heritage low series (high series needs will be reevaluated after opening my box)
A few UD Goudey short prints
ONE UD Baseball Heroes card
A few (mostly Short prints) UD Masterpieces
A few UD Spectrum

As always, my most up-to-date want list is posted here. I'd love to work out some trades with you - just let me know in the comments or via email!

Comments

  1. I just checked all my cards, and the only ones I have that you need are A&G minis, but you have all of them highlighted in green...sorry I can't help you on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment