Featured Post

It's Been Awhile...

My dramatic slowdown in posts is a direct result of the academic season I'm afraid. My schedule is "overloaded" to begin with at my full-time job, but I've also signed on to teach a part-time course at a neighboring college. Add that onto the single most grueling job searches I've ever had to be part of (and it's still not quite over), and you can probably see why my humble blog got pushed to the back burner.

Don't worry though, I'll be back (and most likely sooner rather than later). I've got a retail box of Upper Deck Timelines, a hobby box of Upper Deck Series II, and some other random cards to talk about. I've got Dusty Baker saying insane things and last (but certainly not least), I've got my Pittsburgh Steelers in the Super Bowl.

Oh yeah, I've also got another hobby of mine that I plan to work into my hodgepodge of a blog. If you thought it was random now, just wait. Think you know, guess away.

Until then, hang in there with me. I'm hoping to make a decision about my future job, and then catch up on this pile of grading, and then, finally, get back to writing this blog.

Comments

  1. It's all good buddy. I went nearly three weeks after Thanksgiving without a post up, so it happens to us all. My job is in a slow time right now, but that isn't expected to last much longer.

    When I think of it, I may just have to dig out some albums of sports cars. So we may, just may, see about trading or something.

    Later man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if you saw the post on my site, but the 87 Topps cards came late last week. Thank you so much, I'm getting close to the end.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment