Featured Post

Trade Updates and More Trades?

The holidays are finally over, which means it is time to get back to the daily grind. The good news is that means I have more time to devote to the pile of trade proposals (and to solicit some more).

First:
I'm looking for: 2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes #4. That's the last card I need from the base set, so I'd be extremely happy for any assistance you can give me. I promise to make it worthwhile, either by filling some needs off your want list or by providing some cards of your favorite team.

Second:
Any other cards you could knock off my want list would be appreciated. Find the list of what I need here.

Third:
To Bradley S., Jason C., and Daniel K., your cards will be in the mail tomorrow (assuming I'm not iced in by this storm).

Finally (shameless plug alert):
If you happen to want some 2008 Goudey Short Print cards, I have an auction up on eBay right now with a bunch of 'em. Tell me you saw my little shout here on my blog and I'll throw in an eleventh short print for free if you'd like.

Image of the last card I needed from:
http://apackaday.blogspot.com/2008/09/2008-upper-deck-baseball-heroes.html

Comments

  1. I will check my UD Heroes stack and see if I have that card. I don't think I do, but I will check just to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... It's been a tricky one to find for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairly sure I have the Upton - I'll check when I get home tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment