Featured Post

The Day of Gluttony Has Arrived!


Shrimp? Check.
Beef and Cheese Chip Dip? Check.
Bags and bags of chips? Check.
Peanuts? Check.
Cheese? Check.
Crackers? Check.
Cold Beverages? Check.

All that's standing in the way of me and that heart-attack inducing spread is about 6 hours of pregame shows...

For the past decade or so, the Super Bowl has been much better to me than the World Series thanks to my Steelers actually making the playoffs on a semi-regular basis unlike the Reds. That said, I am, and will always be, a baseball guy first.

However, today I'm donning the black-and-gold and rooting for my Steelers to prevail.

Final pick:
Steelers 28 - Cardinals 16.

Image source:
http://graphicdesignandme.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/super_bowl_2009_logo.jpg

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:24 PM

    As a suffering Reds fan, I understand your fan ... of course you don't understand my being cast to the abyss as a Bengals fan.

    Meanwhile, good luck to your Steelers ... and I just hope for an entertaining game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it is close

    so I can drop my pants and let my gut hang after pigging out

    I'm praying for the Cardinals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:07 PM

    I'm a Reds fan first, too, but you gotta love these Steelers! I haven't been a Steelers fan as long as I've been a Reds fan, but it's been almost as long. I'm a happy man tonight so far.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment