Featured Post

Wow! Pittsburgh Prevails for Ring #6!

Congrats to the Pittsburgh Steelers.

That game had me on the edge of my seat at times, throwing things at the tv at times, but mostly just nervous pacing around the room.

This game beats last year's Super Bowl in my book for entertainment and drama (but that's probably because I was emotionally invested in this one). Just wow.

More coherant thoughts coming tomorrow....


...at least my Calculus students can't give me crap, though a bunch of them are friends with me on Facebook and they have already started sending me messages... (They are bitter Eagles fans mostly, haha).

Comments

  1. Woooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooo! What a game! I doubt I sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:04 AM

    Congratulations on your team's win. Interesting game to watch with more bizarre situations than normal.

    Bring on spring training!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect way to end the regular season. It is always good when your own team wins.

    Though I am a Fins fan, I found myself pulling for Harrison to score when he was lumbering down the field.

    Oh and to make it even better you won the NFL Playoff Bracket. Shoot me an email at jm_van_horn at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment