Featured Post

10,000 and Counting! Thanks to You.

I want to thank all of my readers for recently pushing me over the 10,000 view mark! I started this little blog in June of 2008 hoping that I could get enough views to make it worthwhile to write. I certainly didn't expect to hit this milestone so soon - and at current rates, it looks like the 20,000 view mark could possibly be hit before 2010!


Thanks again - and as a bit of a blog "tease", I'm introducing another of my hobbies tomorrow morning...something completely different than baseball cards, that's for sure.

Don't worry though, I won't be abandoning baseball cards, in fact, I have a whole bunch of posts in my head just waiting to be written, including a blaster break of American Heritage, a hobby box of Topps Heritage if I can ever find one, and plenty of other good stuff.

Thanks again!
-Chris

Comments

Post a Comment