Featured Post

Delivery Time! Surprise from Paul at Wrigley Wax!

The yellow envelopes from previous trades have to wait as this recent surprise was too good to put off for another day!

It seems that Paul over at Wrigley Wax meandered into his local big box retailer and walked out with something special. Never being shy about working out a trade, I informed Paul that I would be interested in the super short print of Lou Piniella as a Cincinnati Reds manager (instead of the more common "Sweet Lou" pictured as a Cubs manager).

Paul, through what I can only assume was some sort of pact with flying monkeys and obscene amounts of Red Bull Energy Drinks managed to pull the exact super short print card I was looking for and had it delivered to me, all on the same day!


Thanks Paul! And if anyone else out there wants to work out a trade, check out my want lists and make an offer.

PS: You don't need to actually use flying monkeys to deliver your cards to me. The USPS works just fine.
Image Source:

http://people.tribe.net/missouri-rhino/photos/be754bfd-c823-4f3a-b7ec-64020f90de7a

Comments

  1. Hey buddy! It has been awhile since I stopped by. Nice to see that you are still very actively trading. And you got that Piniella short print, too!

    Take care buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment