Featured Post

Delivery Time! Surprise Package from BWJ!

The second surprise package post in two days! This yellow envelope arrived courtesy of BWJ - and it helped knock out a substantial chunk of my remaining 2009 Topps (white border) needs!

Let's dig in!
17: Bobby Cox
46: Brad Ziegler
98: Akinori Iwamura

That's a great picture I think. It captures the essence of the game - great plays, green grass, and sunshine!

120: Mark Teixeira
146: Glen Perkins
147: Howard, Wright, & Gonzalez
166: Jeff Baker
173: Manny Delcarmen
180: Cliff Lee
The Indians have to hope that Lee's first outing of the new year isn't a sign of things to come...

192: Collin Balester
220: Jay Bruce Another great shot - full of determination and grit (just look at those dirty pants). I also love the little Topps Trophy Cup thing - much better than the hideous ROOKIE CARD logo they have to slap on the rookies these days.

247: Yuniesky Betancourt
268: Chris Burke
283: John Baker
291: Chris Coste
310: Johan Santana
317: Jarrod Saltalamacchia I've gotten into the habit of naming all of my card scans as scan-PlayerName. After scanning Jay Bruce and Cliff Lee, I figured I was ready for the challenge of spelling Saltalamacchia's name correctly.

319: Brian Fuentes
320: Miguel Cabrera
Probably the most mundane of all the pictures, Cabrera is still a force to be reckoned with - and he's begun 2009 on fire!

Many, many thanks for the generosity! If anyone else wants to set up a trade, take a look at my want list and make an offer!

Comments