Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Jeffrey from Card Junkie

Mail days are always fun. A couple of days ago I received two envelopes from Jeffrey at the Card Junkie blog full of 2009 Topps white bordered goodness.

Jeffrey and I agreed to a swap of 2009 Topps cards. I sent him 4 he needed and he agreed to send me 4 I needed. However, in an act of generosity, Jeffrey sent me a second envelope containing another 3 cards that I needed!

Here's what I got:



2009 Topps White Border:


43: Mauer, Pedroia, & Bradley

163: Ross Gload

263: Elijah Dukes

283: John Baker
306: Javier Vazquez
310: Johan Santana

LG16: Roy Campanella (Legends of the Game)

Many thanks Jeffrey! If anyone else wants to work out a trade, check out my want list and then make an offer!

Comments

  1. Glad I could help. You helped me get to this moment...

    http://cardjunkiejeffwolfe.blogspot.com/2009/03/mail-day-33009.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment