Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Larry

Another package in the mail, another bunch of cards knocked off the 'ol want list! This time, it's a package from Larry - a valued reader of my blog! Larry and I agreed to a trade of Goudey (for him) and Goudey/Topps (for me). Larry sent his package out quite quickly, whereas I finally got his in the mail today!

Here's what I got in exchange for 9 different 2008 Goudey Short Prints:

2008 Upper Deck Goudey:
210: Ryan Sandberg
223: Whitey Ford
227: Willie McCovey

With these cards tucked away in my binder, I'm about 25 cards short of the entire 2008 Goudey set! The short prints have been quite difficult to find, especially the last few since it seems I'm one of the few people still working on this set.

Hit Parade of Champions:
HPC-12: Joe Namath

2009 Topps:
Turkey Red:

TR3: Jimmie Foxx
TR20: George Sisler
TR22: Cliff Lee
TR34: Kelly Johnson
TR50: Tris Speaker


Once again, many thanks Larry! If anyone else wants to work out a trade, check out my want lists and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Glad you liked them. I can't wait to get my package. Peace.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment