Featured Post

Thanks to Everyone!

I started this humble blog in June of 2008. I'm proud to say that a mere 10 months later, I've topped 3,000 visitors for a month and 5,500 page views for a month. My page views have slowly, but steadily climbed to about 100 or so a day - and I have all of you to thank for that. I appreciate every link, every shout out, and every trade that you guys have given me!

I'm also pleased to say that I've never had as much fun with baseball cards as I am now. Instead of growing jaded or tired, I've become more enthused and have started collecting more and more sets! If nothing else, the card companies ought to be happy with me.

Within the next couple of weeks, I will be sorting through more of my cards for another round of eBay auctions. As always, I'll offer most (if not all) of the cards here first as trade bait. I also have a bunch of mail packages waiting to be written about, including one that is already in the "post queue" to be published shortly.

Finally, I try to make sure to link to any blog that links to me, but at this point it is easy for me to miss your link. If you've linked to my blog and I haven't linked to yours, please let me know - no slight intended on my part!

Thanks again, and as always - check out my want list if you want to make a trade!

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:10 AM

    Hey, congrats! Hopefully I will come into the same success that you have!

    topher
    crackin\wax

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome news! Congratulations! I enjoy stopping by every so often because your passion for baseball cards is not only shared by myself, but the excitement you put into each post in a tad contagious!

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's well deserved

    I dig your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:08 AM

    Congratulations Chris,

    Although I'm not a baseball card guy, I look forward to Reds posts - but that's ok ... it's about passion and you're found a great niche this winter.

    By the way, hope you saw my Reds trivia.

    Opening Day is nearing ... well, that also means results are coming. Oh boy.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment