Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Brandon

A quick trade with Brandon netted me all the remaining 1991 Topps baseball cards that I needed except for eight (I still need: 35, 366, 384, 511, 592, 684, 774, 781). In return, I sent Brandon a huge stack of 2008 Upper Deck Goudey cards.

Out of all the cards I got, this was by far my favorite:



I love the hand on the base and the display of hustle (the batting helmet is still in the air even)! I also love that there doesn't appear to be anyone else in the vicinity, why was Mack sliding with such for anyway?

Thanks again Brandon! If anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. This was one of Topps best years of photography although I must admit they've done a nice job this year too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment