Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with David from Long Fly Ball to Because

One of the greatest thing about writing this blog has been the wide range of readers and the corresponding trades that the readership brings. One of my latest swaps was with David from the Long Fly Ball to Because blog. He wrote about his end of the trade here, so I'll refer you there to see what I sent him.

In return, he sent me three more of the 2009 Topps black cards that I needed for my set. I'm getting exceedingly close to having all three Series I versions complete!

Here's what David sent me:


2009 Topps black (Wal*Mart) version:

48: Mike Napoli


98: Akinori Iwamura

277: Asdrubal Cabrera

Thanks again David! If anyone else would like to work out a trade, please check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments