Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Duane from Democratic Roadkill

I love getting mail!

Here's a recent package from Duane at Democratic Roadkill. A few weeks ago, I was beginning to lose any hope of completing the 2008 sets since it seemed that everyone had moved on to '09 cards. Luckily, Duane was just as stuck in the past as I was and we were able to work out a trade!

I sent Duane a bunch of Allen & Ginter mini cards (plus some '09 Topps cards) and in return, Duane sent me:

2008 Allen & Ginter:
Regular back mini:
18: James Loney
49: Shane Victorino
62: Dustin Pedroia
100: David Wright
320: Dmitri Young

I'm now only missing EIGHT regular backed mini cards to complete the set!

World Icons:
A1: Gilgamesh

This is my favorite of all the mini inserts from the '08 Allen & Ginter set - but as luck would have it, it's also one of two remaining mini sets that I haven't been able to complete (the other is the Team Orange set).

2008 Topps Heritage:
689: Eric Patterson

707: Wilson Betemit

Black-backed cards:
532: Willie Bloomquist
579: Jose Guillen

597: Sidney Ponson

2008 Upper Deck:
StarQuest (commons):
SQ-6: Travis Hafner
SQ-15: Jake Peavy
SQ-19: Jose Reyes

Many thanks Duane. If anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. love the Dmitri card

    I wonder if it will be his last?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my roommate in college hooked with Gilgamesh's 8th cousin or something because she was buuuusted. looked a lot like him

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment