Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Eric from The Pettitte Pursuit

A couple of weeks ago I received a small box of cards from Eric over at The Pettitte Pursuit. I had sent Eric 60 some 2009 Topps Heritage cards - in return he sent me almost as many Heritage cards from '09 as well as some '08 Heritage cards off my want list (and some 2009 Topps for good measure).

Here are some of the highlights from the package:

Some 2009 Topps including a gold parallel of Jay Bruce! I'm now completely done with the white bordered Topps set - I still need a few of the black bordered and throwback cards however.

Some 2008 Topps Heritage cards:

I was especially grateful for these since 2008 cards for trade have seemingly disappeared! I don't know if I'll ever be able to finish my sets from '08...

Some 2009 Topps Heritage cards:

Another great stack of cards - Eric knocked off some more cards from my want list, which is great!

Some assorted Cincinnati Reds cards:


Many thanks Eric - and if anyone else wants to work out a trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments