Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Jeffrey from Card Junkie

Another great mail day - actually these cards came in a pair of envelopes on different days - all thanks to Jeffrey from the excellent Card Junkie blog.

I sent Jeffrey some 2009 Topps Heritage cards, including some short prints amongst other cards. In return, Jeffrey sent me a few cards off of my own want lists...

What I got:

2009 Topps Heritage base cards:
37: Jeff Francoeur
163: Johnny Damon


266: Ricky Nolasco
366: Ervin Santana

400: Magglio Ordonez
404: Chris Young

2009 Topps:
Short print:
60: Cy Young
I really like these short prints...too bad I still need a ton of 'em!


Legends of the Game:
LG7: Babe Ruth

Turkey Red:
TR7: Andre Ethier
TR16: Joe Mauer

Many thanks Jeffrey! If anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Glad to help. You certainly helped me a bunch with Heritage.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment