Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Greg from Lake Effect Baseball Cards

One of the unanticipated benefits to moving (which I'm in the middle of right now) is that I stumbled upon a stash of yellow envelopes that I had set aside to do some thank you posts for... As I've mentioned before, I've learned to make sure I return all the cards someone trades me to the corresponding envelope until I do a blog entry - otherwise I know I'll forget something important that someone sent me! ...however, my fool-proof method isn't nearly as fool-proof when I put the envelopes on s shelf for safe keep and then promptly forget about 'em... That said, this is the first of the "forgotten but definitely appreciated" envelopes.

Way back in mid-March (told you it was a long time ago), Greg and I worked out a trade where he sent me a pile of '09 Heritage plus some other goodies in exchange for a pile of 2008 Allen & Ginter and 2008 Upper Deck cards, plus an Alex Gordon relic. Here's some of what Greg sent me:

2009 Topps Heritage:
A ton of base cards, plus a bunch of inserts including:
Then & Now:
TN4: Aparicio & Taveras
News Flashbacks:
NF5: Fifty-Star Flag
NF7: Marshall Space Flight Center
Baseball Flashbacks:
BF2: Bill Mazeroski

New Age Performers:
NAP6: Tim Lincecum
NAP13: Geovany Soto
NAP14: Scott Kazmir

2009 Topps:
3 base cards, plus:
Legends of the Game:
LG1: Cy Young
LG13: Jackie Robinson
LG23: Carl Yastrzemski
LLG-1: Ted Williams
Turkey Red:
TR16: Joe Mauer

TR19: Brian McCann
TR28: Delmon Young
TR34: Kelly Johnson
TR38: Hunter Pence

2008 Upper Deck:
StarQuest:
Common:
SQ42: Derek Jeter
Uncommon:
SQ32: Albert Pujols
SQ48: Jimmy Rollins
SQ51: Ken Griffey Jr.
Rare:
SQ37: Carlos Pena
SQ39: Curtis Granderson
Super Rare:
B.J. Upton

2008 Topps Relic:
TR-AD: Adam Dunn (uniform)

2008 Topps Heritage:
468: Shawn Green

Many, many belated thanks Greg! If anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:48 AM

    I always liked the design of those 08 relics... Just so -clean-.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment