Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with reader David

Another day, another yellow envelope. This time, from much appreciated blog reader David. I sent David a pile of 2009 Goudey commons and a couple of short prints. In return, David sent me a bunch of cards off of my want lists as well as a few Cincinnati Reds cards.

What I got:

2009 Upper Deck Goudey:
21. Melvin Mora
104. Kirk Gibson

113. Ryan Braun
138. Joba Chamberlain
150. Bobby Crosby
197. Ryan Zimmerman

198. Shairon Martis
200. Cristian Guzman
244. B.J. Upton
264. Yogi Berra

291. Alfonso Soriano

2009 Topps Heritage
438. Chris Coste
447. Adrian Beltre

11 assorted Cincinnati Reds, including a Bronson Arroyo card from the 2006 Fleer Tradition set that somehow eluded me! In this photo, you can see why I call Arroyo the "Toy Soldier". Look at that leg kick when he pitches...it isn't natural, that's for sure!

Thanks a lot David! If anyone else would like to make a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments