Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Rob

A few days ago, blog reader Rob contacted me about a possible trade. What started out as a trade of a couple of '91 Topps cards turned into a trade that involved the aforementioned Topps as well as some 2009 Goudey and Topps.

I sent Rob (or more accurately, I will be mailing off today) six 1991 Topps cards, three 2009 Goudey cards, and a 2009 Topps Legend of the Game card of Cal Ripken Jr. In return, Rob already mailed me the following:

2009 Topps (black bordered Wal*Mart version):

#34, 120, 317:

I'm now only missing ONE 2009 Topps Black bordered card (#199). If anyone has it for trade, please let me know!

Legends of the Game LG19: Bob Gibson


2009 Goudey:

#34 - J.J. Hardy

#212 - Jim Palmer

Thanks again Rob! If anyone else would like to work out a trade, please check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. That's some cool cards you keep getting. I like the Legends of the Game card in particular. I haven't been over here in a little while, but the urge to get back into collecting resurfaces every time I come by.

    BTW, congrats on your blog becoming a PR4, too.

    Later buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David,
    Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate it! If you ever decide to start collecting again, let me know - I'm sure I could help your collection out... Interesting on the PR4 too, I had to look it up to see exactly what it meant but seems like things are going the direction I'd like them too! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment