Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Topher from Crackin Wax

A few days ago, I received a surprise package from Topher at the wonderful Crackin Wax blog. Topher sent me three cards off of my want list, including two Upper Deck Spectrum cards (which, if nothing else, proves that someone other than me actually bought some of that stuff).

Here's a closer look:

2009 Upper Deck Spectrum:
57. Joe Mauer

95. Ian Kinsler

2009 Topps Old School (Target) version:
172. Yadier Molina

Many thanks Topher - and I'll be sure to check your want lists often (and always keep you in mind if I pull some nice Twins).

As always, if anyone would like to work out a trade with me, check my want lists and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:14 PM

    Remember, I collect Twins... and I gave you a MAUER! ;)

    Glad the cards got to you alright, and I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I was impressed by that! As a set collector, I often have no idea who corresponds to each of the missing numbers until I get them! Don't worry though, Mauer will go straight into a binder and be protected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you send me Topher's email? In order to leave a comment on his blog, you have to sign up for Wordpress, which I don't want to do right now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment