Featured Post

I'm Selling - Are You Buying?

I've listed a bunch of cards on eBay...with the hopes of making enough money to buy a brand new box of Topps Allen & Ginter when it launches! Of course, at the rate I've been buying Series 2 (and if I ever find black bordered or old school backs) I may never have enough leftover cash to buy A&G. Still, I'd appreciate it if you took a look - and as I always like to do, if you say you saw the auction on my blog first, I'll try to throw in some extras for you if you win.

I listed 10 different 2009 Topps commemorative patches, some chrome cards from Heritage, and some XMen cards that I know nothing about. I also listed my 2009 Series 1 Topps Gold cards in case you are trying to collect those (no one I know is...but hey).

2009 Topps Gold:


2008 Topps Heritage Chrome:


2009 Greg Maddux patch:


2009 Ichiro patch:


A bunch of X-Men cards that I don't know much about...

Comments