Featured Post

Thanks to Everyone - Again!

At some point yesterday I hit the 20,000 visitor mark! That means that in less than a year (by three days), I amassed a total number of visitors that I didn't think was possible! As much as I love blogging, I know that I wouldn't be doing this a year later if it weren't for all of you - my great readers, trading partners, and fellow writers and sports fans. Again, a big thank you to everyone for the links, visits, and friendships...this blog really grew from nothing at last June to something I look forward to reading and writing everyday now!

My visits over the last year (I started the blog on June 17):


Thanks again! And as always, check out my want list for trades and my archives for more interesting reading - and if I happen to have missed adding your blog to my blog roll, let me know...the slight wasn't intentional I assure you!

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:18 PM

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on one year. You're a daily stop for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:39 AM

    Congratulations ... continue the mission as you have found your niche.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment