Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 24: 1992 Score #775

Barry Larkin
Year:
1992
Brand: Score
Card number: 775 - All-Star subset



The "big head" All-Stars seem to have taken on a much different meaning now that we are more fully aware of what was going on in the 90s and early 00s in Major League Baseball. However, Larkin hasn't been a player caught up in the 'roids, so this card isn't tainted by controversy (unlike that Bonds card...)


As a kid, I thought these All-Star cards were pretty sweet, they were completely different than anything else in the set which I liked. Today, I must admit I still have a soft spot for the '92 score set...a set that I will (someday) figure out what I'm missing - I know many of you probably have gobs of these lying around waiting for a good home...

Comments