Featured Post

Delivery Time! Cards from "the Troll"!

I'm still catching up on my yellow envelopes - and the latest one to open and scan was a great one! Awhile back, many of the bloggers were contacted by a mysterious person referring to himself as "the Troll" with offers of cards off our want lists. Well, "the Troll" now has a proper blog so we know who he is over at The Collective Troll.

Let's dig in and see what I got:

2007 Topps Heritage (!)

New Age Performer - #NP2 - Alex Rodriguez
Flashbacks - #FB2 - Brooks Robinson
Then & Now - #TN7 - Richie Ashburn & Ichiro

Thanks to these three cards, I'm only missing 5 inserts to have the entire 2007 Topps Heritage set!

2008 Topps Heritage

Black Backs - #71, #267

Two more black backs off the 'ol list. I'm only missing #'s 23, 69, 227, 523, 529, 581, 651 from the black back set.

Target T-205s - #HTCP2, #HTCP9

The last two cards I needed for this insert set - and it's easily my favorite insert set from the '08 Heritage set so that makes it extra sweet!

New Age Performers - #NAP5, #NAP6

David Wright and Jake Peavy are now nestled comfortably in the binder. I'm only missing 16 different insert cards from the low and high series sets now.

Then & Now - #TN8 - Minnie Minoso & Ichiro

Another nice card that I'm able to cross off the 'ol want list!

2008 Upper Deck Spectrum

#79: Jake Peavy

This has been the slowest set to try and complete...mostly because I guess nobody bought more than a couple of packs of this stuff other than me. I'm not sure I'll ever finish it, even though I'm only missing 14 cards...

Wow, thanks a lot Collective Troll! It's always nice to complete trades, but it's even better when someone goes back through some of my older want lists and is able to knock out some of those cards! As always, if anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments