Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Alan

One of the great things about blogging about baseball cards is that I'm constantly contacted by people from all over the country (and world) asking if I'd like to work out a trade. Not only do I like working out trades, I LOVE working out trades. By trading, I've found that I can collect a lot more sets than my budget would otherwise allow - and that makes the entire process of collecting much more fun. Not only that, but when I pull doubles it's not as annoying since I know I can mail them off to someone who will treasure them. With that, I wanted to mention that if you'd like to offer a trade, it doesn't have to be a large trade. In fact, I'm certainly willing to trade for a single card just as I am willing to trade for an entire boxful. Basically, if you have something I'm looking for, I'd love to trade for it!

The latest envelope to be opened and scanned is from blog reader Alan. Alan contacted me saying he had a couple of cards off my want list and asked for any Mets in return. It took me awhile to get an envelope in the mail, but I recently mailed off 17 different New York Mets cards in exchange for four cards off of my want lists.

Let's dig in:

2008 Upper Deck:
756. Ryan Braun
798. Matt Holliday

2009 Upper Deck Spectrum:
54. CC Sabathia
70. Xavier Nady

I'm getting closer to completing the Spectrum set!

Many thanks Alan, and I hope you enjoy the Mets cards. If anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Just got your package in the mail today actually, and it is awesome! Thanks a ton, you definitely went above and beyond Chris.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment