Featured Post

Gint-A-Cuffs: Pack 13

Total before the pack: 132 points

Pack 13:

9. Ryan Theriot
94. Paul Maholm
139. Daisuke Matsuzaka
259. Napoleon Bonaparte
299. Shairon Martis
325. Dioner Navarro (short print = 5 points)

NP8. Fausto Carmona "National Pride"
Mini:
8. Matt Cain

I actually thought this pack was worth zero points until I checked the card numbers and realized that the Navarro was a short print. A zero point pack would be quite disheartening...

Pack total: 5 points
Box Current total: 147 points

Comments

  1. I actually had 2 negative point packs. It was very disheartening. You're on pace for over 300. Maybe you'll be the one to unseat the Bearded Wonderboy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll drop an early hint and say that this particular box (all 4 hits of it) probably won't be able to hold the jockstrap of my latest box (another 4 hit wonder). Will either be enough to overtake Beardy...well, I know what the first box ends up topping out at, but I haven't figured out the second one yet. Let's just say that we shouldn't engrave Beardy's name on the trophy quite yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:41 AM

    I had two zero point packs... I think only two boxes have scored less than mine so far. I almost don't even want to go through all the scan editing and blogging for such a weak Gint-A-Cuffs box. I got an auto at least, but failed at what'll probably be my only shot at Gint-A-Cuffs glory.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment