Featured Post

Gint-A-Cuffs: Pack 2

Total before the pack: 9 points

Pack 1 wasn't very good...I'll need a good showing from the rest of the box to have a chance now that some of the final scores are being posted...

Pack 2:
222. Akinori Iwamura
228. Will Simpson / Archie Bunker
241. Trevor Cahill
245. Todd Helton
269. Brian McCann (2 points for being on the favorite player list)


336. Ryan Ludwick (my first short print of the box. 5 points)

NP18. Robinson Cano (-1 for being a stupid Yankee)

Crack the Code Junk Card

Regular back mini:
72. Carlos Lee

Eesh, this box isn't going well at all in terms of points so far. At least I got a short print (which will help with the set construction since I already know I'm going to be trying to complete this set)! I also wonder if I'll pull any National Pride cards that aren't Yankees...I'm two for two with negative points on the insert set...which makes me not like it one bit so far!

Pack total: 6 points
Box Current total: 15 points

Comments

Post a Comment