Featured Post

Gint-A-Cuffs: Pack 4 (first hit!)

Total before the pack: 23 points

Pack 4 provided the first hit of the box - will it be enough to catapult my box score to the top?

Pack 4:

5. Luke Hochevar (0 points. Hochevar must be the "go to" guy for Royals baseball cards...he seems like the only Royal I ever pull anymore.)
14. Troy Tulowitzki (0 points)
233. John Lackey (0 points)
237. Walton Glenn Eller (0 points for the Trap Shooting Champion. I know some people dislike Allen & Ginter for the non-baseball players, but I think it's a big part of the allure. Where else would Mr. Glenn Eller ever get a card or any recognition for his sport...something I'm sure he has to put in as much work and practice for as Kobe Bryant or Jake Peavy do.)

NP17. Felix Hernandez (0 points. I don't think I'm overly wild about the National Pride set...but since I'm a sucker I'll probably try to complete it anyhow.)
Regular back mini:
65. Dexter Fowler (0 points)
Relic (Group D - seeded 1 in 17 hobby packs)
AGR-GSI. Grady Sizemore (+40 points! 8 points for the relic, then x5 for being on the favorite players list.)

Well, that pack was a complete dud other than the relic card...but in a fierce battle of Gint-A-Cuffs, that's all one needs for a pack! This particular box is looking quite a bit better now...let's hope the momentum continues.

Pack total: 40 points
Box Current total: 63 points

Comments

  1. How come I can't pull a relic of a player I like, such as Sizemore? I did get a Thome, but not an Indian relic or auto in two boxes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment