Featured Post

Gint-A-Cuffs: Pack 5

Total before the pack: 63 points

A relic in the last pack boosted my box total nicely. Let's keep the positive momentum going!

Pack 5:

20. Adam Jones (0 points)
44. Freddy Sanchez (0 points)
88. Brad Penny (0 points)
292. Oliver Perez (0 points)
311. Gavin Floyd (5 points - just when I was beginning to worry I wouldn't get any points with this pack!)

AGHS13. David Wright (+3 sketch card, +4 favorite player list = 7 total points)

NP10. Jose Reyes (0 points, no one picked Reyes as a favorite player - wow.)
Ad back mini:
217. Jorge Cantu (2 points for being an A&G back mini card)

Pack total: 14 points
Box Current total: 77 points

Ah, that's better - 5 packs in I'm now averaging 15.4 points per pack (actually it's 13.8 points per pack plus the cabinet card). That's not bad - if I keep up that average I'll have a box total around 339 points...that ought to be enough to win right?! We'll see what happens...

Comments