Featured Post

Gint-A-Cuffs: Pack 7

Total before the pack: 83 points

Pack 7:

155. Yadier Molina (0 points)
214. Adam Dunn (0 points - I would have picked him as my favorite Red...if management hadn't decided that the Reds didn't need offense for 2009)
264. Carlos Pena (0 points)
274. Josh Hamilton (2 points for being on the favorite player list)

334. Pat Burrell (5 points for being a short print.)

AGH15. Jon Lester (0 points)
NP22. David Wright (4 points for being on the favorite player list and for being a National Pride insert)

Mini:
Creatures of Legend, Myth, and Terror
LMT17. Hydra (7 points for Hydra. This insert set is enough of a reason for me to collect the set - I can't wait to put it together!)



Pack total: 18 points
Box Current total: 101 points

Not a bad total after 7 packs - especially given that a couple of the packs were quite disappointing. This pack was a good one though, especially since it was worth 18 points without any hits! More importantly, I got my first Creature of Legend, Myth, and Terror - the insert set I am most looking forward to completing!

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:37 PM

    Are SPs of fave player-listers worth anything extra? The scoring system makes my head hurt. @_@

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment