Featured Post

Impatiently Waiting...

I received my new camera in the mail today (a Nikon p90 that I love so far). Hopefully, I'll receive my two boxes of Allen & Ginter within the next couple of days - hopefully I can wait that long! Then, it's time for Gint-a-Cuffs!

Ordered: 2 Shipped: 2 - 2009 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball Hobby Box

Your item was processed through and left our ZIP Code 20199 facility on July 9, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:
Processed through Sort Facility, July 09, 2009, 8:44 pm, ZIP Code 20199
Shipment Accepted; July 09, 2009, 11:55 am, STERLING, VA 20166
Electronic Shipping Info Received, July 08, 2009

And if you are like me and still don't have any glorious boxes in hand to bust open, there's plenty of other things to do - such as this contest over at JDs blog, a look at the entire set checklist here, or if all else fails, see if you can top the Worst Card Display ever.

Comments