Featured Post

Two Allen & Ginter Retail Blasters - Another Hit...

A quick visit to Target yielded me my first two Allen & Ginter retail blasters! At this point, it's official that I am addicted to A&G yet again.

Here are some of the highlights of the two retail blasters:

One relic - (another) Travis Hafner jersey...this is available for trade immediately - it's the second Hafner jersey I've pulled from A&G.

A pair of sketch cards, David Wright and Evan Longoria.

Two National Heroes minis, William Wallace and Marcus Garvey.

One Bamboozle card - but as it turned out, it was one I already had...so The Turk is also available for trade.

One black bordered mini card, #28 Ervin Santana.

Not much else of note...wants/haves will be documented ASAP.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a couple of nice retail hits out of target blasters of A&G would be interested in a trade for that Turks card if you still have it you can check out my blog here on blogger as I begin to post my blaster breaks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good, it's an extra so it's up for trade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool I can fill alot of your needs from topps series 2 would you take like 2 or 3 white border topps for it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment